HVAC Maintenance Full Time Days
Req #: 17005726
Location: Killeen, TX
Job Category: Facilities
Organization: Metroplex Hospital
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Metroplex Health System
As a member of Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Our multi-facility campus includes 148 acute-care beds at Metroplex Adventist Hospital in Killeen, 60 psychiatric care beds in the nearby Metroplex Behavioral Health Center, and 25 beds at Rollins Brook Community Hospital in Lampasas. Through this Metroplex Health System, we offer a Women’s Center, Sleep Disorder Center, Endoscopy Center, Pediatric Rehabilitation Center, ICU, PCU, ED, imaging, surgery, home health services, and more.Qualifications
What you will responsible for:
- Maintenance technician will perform construction, maintenance, corrective and routine repairs as assigned.
- Perform all assigned duties in a highly professional manner to reflect the mission and integrity of the Engineering Department, MAH, and AHSS.
- Actively participate in Performance Improvement through the LEAN process.
- Actively participate meetings (Huddle, staff meetings).
- Performs maintenance, urgent, corrective, and routine repairs on various systems and equipment.
- Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner to reflect the highest integrity of the Engineering Department.
- Assists in maintaining and repairing HVAC controls and associated equipment to maximize efficiency levels in all
- Environmentally controlled areas.
- Performs urgent, corrective, routine and requisitioned repairs/work on a variety of mechanical and plumbing systems as required.
- Performs maintenance on equipment and systems as required.
- Performs manual labor and other duties as requested (i.e., moving supplies or furniture, replacing light bulbs, removing trash or scrap material).
- Performs preventative maintenance duties to all physical structures of hospital and complies with all building safety codes, this includes facility equipment and associated controls.
- Maintains routine records of all inspections, preventative maintenance and repairs performed on any equipment or system.
- Actively participates in Performance Improvement.
- Activity participates in assigned meetings.
What you will need:
- High school education (Required)
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions in English.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities.
- Excellent organization and people skills.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Internet and current hospital FM computer programs, preferred and basic blue print reading skills
- Previous experience in healthcare setting. (Preferred)
- Experience with Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing systems (Preferred)