Registered Nurse House Supervisor PRN Days Murray Medical Center
Murray Medical Center has provided quality care to the Murray County community for more than 50 years. In that time, we have been recognized with numerous awards for excellence in patient satisfaction, employee engagement, and treatment protocols. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continue to look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision after regular business hours.
- Manages hospital personnel and other resources to meet the identified standards, goals, and department requirements.
- Makes regular rounds to identify problems and facilitate efficient/ effective resolution
- Reviews reports relative to activities throughout the hospital, initiating or responding with appropriate communication and/or action.
- Supports and implements the established nursing care standards.
- Attends regular meetings with management personnel to facilitate problem resolution, information exchange, planning and timely communication within the Department and Hospital.
- Facilitates and coordinates resources as needed to meet unanticipated hospital situations.
- Reviews and interprets policies and procedures within the hospital.
- Serves as a Super User for Cerner
- Performs Bed Placement Coordinator function
- Performs patient rounding to support department directors in HCAHPS efforts
- Performs service recovery duties for patient/family complaints and issues
- 2 years wide range of Clinical experience in nursing with at least one year minimum of charge nurse experience
- Current licensure in the state of Georgia as a Registered Nurse.
- Current certification in BCLS, ACLS and PALS.
- BSN preferred