Registered Nurse Quality Analyst Full time Day shift
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel has provided faith-based, whole person care to the community since it opened in 2012. Every detail of our 83-bed facility is purposefully designed to create an environment of healing for mind, body and spirit. Our hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment from outpatient services to our surgical suites and inpatient care. In 2013, we also opened a 50,000-square foot Health and Wellness Center that includes an indoor track, group exercise areas, and an aquatics center with a lap pool to help community members achieve optimal health. In August 2015, the hospital began construction on am expansion that will open in December of 2016, significantly increasing the number of inpatient beds, surgical suites, and emergency department rooms.
You will be responsible for:
• Analyzes data for trends and patterns.
• Abstracts regulatory agency required data using concurrent data abstraction methods and intervenes with clinical staff to meet compliance requirements. Follows chain of command should barriers to resolution be encountered and maintains reports to summarize key issues as a resource for performance improvement initiatives.
• Abstracts regulatory agency required data using retrospective methods for patients that are not captured with the concurrent data abstraction methodology.
• Completes reports effectively and efficiently within established timeframes
• Adheres to the timeframes for regulatory agency data submission and alerts Department Director or designee should problems be identified that would impede meeting the established timeframe.
• Reviews Medical Records for adherence to standards and elements of performance.
• Attends Clinical Data Staff Meetings as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
What will you need:
• Ability to review medical records and abstract information accurately.
• Ability to collaborate and facilitate improvement.
• Ability to apply performance improvement methodologies
• Minimum of a AS, AA Degree or Equivalent for a RN or LPN
• State of Florida License in Registered Nurse