Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Full Time Nights Murray Medical Center
Murray Medical Center
Murray Medical Center has provided quality care to the Murray County community for more than 50 years. In that time, we have been recognized with numerous awards for excellence in patient satisfaction, employee engagement, and treatment protocols. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continue to look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
- Assessment – The nurse collects patient health data.
- Diagnosis – The nurse analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnoses.
- Outcome Identification – The nurse identifies expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
- Planning – The nurse develops a plan of care that prescribes interventions to attain expected outcomes.
- Implementation – The nurse implements the interventions identified in the plan of care.
- Evaluations – The nurse evaluates the patient’s progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Current Georgia RN license and BSN
- Current BLS.
- ACLS and PALS within the first year of employment
- At least 1 year experience in acute care setting preferred
- CEN preferred
- TNCC preferred
- MSN with valid Georgia license preferred
- ATS current preferred