Cardiovascular Tech III Part Time Days
Part Time Days
Our goal at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is simple: to offer our patients the absolute best care around, in the most compassionate, community-focused setting possible.
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center consists of two campuses: a 277-bed main hospital in Daytona Beach and a 119-bed hospital in Ormond Beach, as well as our new outpatient facility, located at the Pavilion at Port Orange. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. We are a recipient of the 2012 Governor’s Sterling Award, which is the highest award an organization in Florida can receive for performance excellence.
More than 400 physicians hold privileges to practice at our facilities, and we employ more than 1,700 care-team members. Our specialties include cardiology, cancer, emergency care, surgical services, obstetrics, neurosurgery, stroke care, rehabilitation, weight-loss surgery, imaging, laboratory, home health, wound care, diabetes, hospice, physician practices and women’s services.
Patients and families from across the country appreciate Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center’s unique culture. Our cutting-edge technology is accompanied by the holistic environment and patient-centered care that have defined Florida Hospital for more than a century. Best of all, it’s just a short trip from some of Florida’s most exciting attractions—and minutes from the Sunshine State’s premier beaches.
You will be responsible for:
- The Cardiovascular Sonographer III will deliver safe and effective patient care as defined by Florida Hospital’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values and is consistent with the standards of care for this discipline.
- This position requires the Cardiovascular Sonographer III to be proficient in performing cardiac diagnostic tests for the determination, treatment, and prognosis of cardiac and vascular disorders.
- The Cardiovascular Sonographer III is supervised by the Cardiopulmonary Manager, and is under the direction of the Cardiopulmonary Medical and Administrative Director.
- This position requires knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relating to the field of Cardiology.
- Cardiovascular Sonographer III should have knowledge of the arterial vascular system.
- Cardiovascular Sonographer III should have extensive knowledge of either cardiac or vascular system.
- This position may act as the lead tech.
What will you need?
- A.S. Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1year of echocardiography experience required.
- BLS certification required.
- Active registry with ARDMS or CCI in either Echo or Vascular required.