MRI Tech PRN Days Murray Medical Center
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
Under the direct supervision of the Director, the Cook is responsible for the preparation of upscale meals as part of our room service for patients with an understanding of various modified diets to meet the nutritional requirements working with the Clinical Dietitian. Prepare high volume special meals for the cafeteria and special events daily. Develop standardized recipes for the other cooks to follow in the preparation and cooking of each entrée. Ensure safety and sanitation regulations required are followed by infection control polices and all other state and federal agency.
- Performs diagnostic MRI examinations for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Direct patient responsibility for geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric, and neonatal patient care until the patient is returned to his/her room or until outpatient is discharged.
- Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for detecting pathology.
- Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care, ensures patient and employee safety.
- The technologist is directly involved in a variety of MRI procedures, has an extensive experience with available MRI equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited radiology program
- Must be a registered MRI technologist or registry eligible
- ARRT (MR) or registry eligible