Certified Nurse Aide Behavioral Health Full Time Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Provides direct and indirect patient care under the direction of a RN or physician. Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides for personal care, emotional support and performs more complex clinical skills under the direction of a RN.
- Provide direct and indirect patient care under the direction of an RN or physician.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, provides for personal care and emotional support.
- Provide care appropriate to condition and age of patient, including pediatric, geriatric and the general patient population.
- Participate in the admission process by taking vital signs and height and/or weights. Orient the patient and family to the unit and hospital. Document care on the admission database.
- Provide care which may include bed bath, shower, whirlpool, oral hygiene, back rubs, peri-care, freshening linen, cleaning overbed tables, straightening room and other general care as directed by the RN
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Completion of CNA I and CNA II courses required.
- Current BCLS certificate required.
- Current CNA certification in the state of North Carolina required.
- Listing on the North Carolina Board of Nursing Nurse Aide II Registry required.