Registered Dietitian PRN Days Park Ridge Health
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Plan and deliver nutritional care to patients according to physicians’ diagnoses. Perform as a member of the multidisciplinary care team. Screen newly admitted patients to identify those at nutritional risk. Supervise Nutritional Services Technicians and other support personnel. Exercise independent judgement under the general supervision of the Director of Nutritional Services.
- Assess patient’s nutritional status according to established standards
- Obtain necessary information from the medical record
- Develop nutritional care plan for patients of any age and culture
- Teach patients in both one on one and group settings
- Meet with family, when appropriate, to assist with diet, exercise and medication
- Evaluate the results of nutritional interventions on the patient’s nutritional status to determine the need to revise the nutrition care plan
- Completion of Undergraduate Nutritional Program and Approved Dietetic Internship which allows for completion of Registration Exam for Dietetics required.
- Registered Dietitian with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics required.
- Licensed Dietitian status by the State of North Carolina required.