Nurse Manager RN Labor & Delivery
Metroplex Health System
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Our multi-facility campus includes 148 acute-care beds at Metroplex Adventist Hospital in Killeen, 60 psychiatric care beds in the nearby Metroplex Behavioral Health Center, and 25 beds at Rollins Brook Community Hospital in Lampasas. Through this Metroplex Health System, we offer a Women’s Center, Sleep Disorder Center, Endoscopy Center, Pediatric Rehabilitation Center, ICU, PCU, ED, imaging, surgery, home health services, and more.
- Monitors performance of the staff and takes corrective action for improvement as appropriate. Uses independent judgment to:
- Involved in the process for interview and hire and assures appropriate orientation.
- Suspend or invoke other discipline for work infractions, performance deficiencies and conduct violations by exercising supervisory authority.
- Assures diversity of staff is positively fostered in the work environment. Actively involves all groups in shared decision-making where appropriate.
- Uses skill in effective conflict management and is able to reach a common goal and resolve conflicts
- Creates a work environment that addresses the physical and emotional needs of the staff and one that is conducive to retention of the staff.
- Current, valid State of Texas license as a registered professional nurse (RN)
- Minimum two years’ maternal child care nursing practice experience
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification
- BSN preferred
- 1 year management experience preferred