Patient Care Tech II CNA Weekend Nights FT PCU Gordon Hospital
Req #: 18001641
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job Category: Patient Care
Organization: Gordon Hospital and Murray Medical Center
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensures personal hygiene and comfort care is delivered to the patient daily and as needed.
- Maintains the privacy of all patients.
- Ensures patient environment is neat and clean.
- Answers calls promptly.
- Assesses skin condition on all patients for potential breakdown and communicates with the licensed nurse.
- Maintains a safe environment.
- Completes treatments, procedures and documentation as directed by the licensed nurse.
- Obtains vital signs per unit policy and reports abnormal findings immediately to the licensed nurse.
- Acts as a communication liaison for the patient, family and interdisciplinary healthcare team
- Frequently review tracking board for obtaining and/or completion of labs and test
- Provides clerical unit secretary assistance.
- Assists in the facilitation and the transferring of patients to other healthcare facilities under the direction of the licensed nurse.
What will you need:
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider card
- Current CNA, EMT or Paramedic license