Outpatient Physical Therapist Pelvic Floor PRN Days
This Physical Therapist position will be at Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel’s new Women’s Center: Inspiration Place. The center offers comprehensive care for women of all ages and stages of life in an outpatient setting. The center co-locates services of pelvic health rehab, an all-women’s team of physician specialists, breast care, health coach, massage therapist, cancer support and educational classes, and spa.
We aim at providing a whole-person care approach to women in our community.
All treatments are provided one on one, in private treatment rooms at a state of the art facility. This position has the potential for fulltime hours in the future.
- The Physical Therapist will practice within the Scope of Standards of Therapy Services practice.
- Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patients’ health or situation.
- Performs consults as indicated from database collection.
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine course of treatment.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation.
- The Patient’s Plan of Care is developed to attain expected outcomes.
- Implements the identified plan.
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected outcomes.
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of principles of medical physical therapy for therapeutic diagnostics and treatment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written, verbal and electronic formats with patients, staff, physicians, nurses and administrators.
- Ability to plan, organizes, direct and evaluates the work of others.
- Ability to initiate and promote innovation and change.
- Ability to establish collaborative alliances and promote teamwork.
- Ability to establish and update Plan of Care.
- Skill and knowledge in working with automated information systems in a healthcare setting.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy School.
- Specific Degree/Major: Physical Therapy Degree
- Current state PT license – State of Florida upon hire.
- BLS certification upon hire.
- Formal CUE training in pelvic floor conditions
- Prior experience in treating pelvic floor conditions
- Availability to work evenings (4 pm – 7 pm)