Registered Nurse OR Circulator Main Operating Room FT Days
Full Time Day Shift
Florida Hospital Carrollwood
Conveniently located in beautiful north Tampa, just a short drive from Tampa International Airport on Dale Mabry Highway is Florida Hospital Carrollwood. We are proud to offer our neighbors advanced, compassionate care in a cutting-edge, state-of-the-art environment.
Our campus features our main hospital, an educational auditorium, a 20,000-square-foot medical office building and another brand-new 54,000-square-foot medical office facility
Florida Hospital Carrollwood has recently expanded its Surgical Services department and a new Surgical wing was added in April 2017. It is further expanding the Surgical Services team and adding state of the art equipment into new OR rooms. Thus, the need for more Surgical Staff has grown. If you are interested in learning new procedures in a team that cares for one another as family, please continue to apply.
Perks of Florida Hospital Carrollwood
New Wellness Initiatives - Yoga Classes are offered after standard work hours.
Flexible schedules of 36 hour weeks or 40 hour weeks (dependent upon case needs).
Will promote from within for specialized OR positions, offering training for lead, OR business management, and first assist positions.
What you will do:
- As an RN OR Circulator the candidate will have at least 1 year of experience as an RN OR Circulator, Scrub Nurse, or Surgical Technologist.
- They will have completed a Periop101 program and understand what it means to be a Patient Advocate.
- If you want to learn to scrub, that will be a plus.
- If you are ready to take your career further and become an RNFA, ARNP, or get your CNOR, this would be the job for you.
Please continue to apply if you meet the qualifications below.
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements.
- ACLS, PALS, NRP as defined by unit competencies. (Preferred)
- Graduate of a school of Nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (Preferred)
- Experience in a specialty area(s) (Preferred)
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement