Practice Manager HealthCare Partners FT Days
Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners
Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners is an employed physician group that enjoys a mutual partnership with Florida Hospital Deland, Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, Florida Hospital Flagler, Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, and Florida Hospital Oceanside, based upon the close alignment of our mission and values. If you’re interested in delivering world-class care alongside our team of highly skilled professionals, we encourage you to apply today.
You will be responsible for:
- Manages offices in a cost-effective, efficient manner assuring that staff provides high quality care in a courteous and friendly atmosphere.
- Coordinates the successful transition of Hospital Based Physician Groups to the HCP employment model. This includes the start-up of new physicians and established physicians. Assists with credentialing activities.
- Will coordinate, monitor and improve the operations of each Group; this includes flow management, documentation, training and staffing and oversight of all provider practice operations.
- Coordinates in the hiring process for support staff. Completes performance evaluations timely and is involved in employee counseling, coaching and termination per policy. Provides orientation for new employees and ensures compliance with department policy and procedure. Maintains high levels of employee engagement and job performance by providing recognition and opportunities for learning
- Maintains current job descriptions and completes performance evaluations for each support staff position. Ensures competency of staff.
- Participates in the preparation of operating, salary and capital budgets. Maintains compliance of those budgets and the productivity standard set for the Groups.
- Supervises schedules, coordinates PDO usage and assigns duties to all employees and ensures department coverage.
- Reviews the Hospital and HCP policies and procedures periodically and makes recommendations to assure continued compliance with current regulations.
- Assists in the development and implementation of written policies and procedures that govern the operations of the departments, including but not limited to policies on the patient’s right to quality of life and care.
- Interprets Hospital and HCP policies and procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc., as necessary.
- Makes routine inspections of the practices to assure that established policies and procedures are being implemented and followed.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and position emphasis.
- Proactively evaluates the effectiveness of programs and processes affecting teamwork and makes necessary changes as needed, thereby facilitating effective teamwork within each Group, between HCP support staff, Physicians, the Central Billing Office (CBO) and Hospital.
- Provides oversight and is responsible for revenue cycle management including but not limited to up-front collections, correct use of modifiers and physician coding for Clean Claim processing.
- Communicates to the Director concerning the operations of Groups.
- Acts as Liaison between Physician and CBO, HCP Finance and Hospital operations.
- Represents HCP to outside agencies, including governmental agencies and third party payers, or provides an authorized representative of HCP when unable to attend such meetings.
What will you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree required or a minimum of three years' of relevant supervisory experience in a healthcare, clinic, or physician group practice setting in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- Management of multiple practices desirable and effective revenue cycle management
- Minimum of one year of experience in a healthcare, clinic or physician group practice setting is required
- Driver’s License required
- Must have knowledge of organization policies, procedures, systems, and objectives and experience in fiscal management and human resource management techniques.
- Knowledge of accounting systems, hospital and physician insurance billing and collecting.
- Knowledge of Physician Coding and billing procedures required.
- Must have knowledge of: TJC requirements and local, state, and federal regulations