Concierge PRN/Variable Shifts
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
PRN / Variable
PRN / Variable
Florida Hospital Tampa
Our hospital has celebrated many firsts in Tampa’s health care history since we opened our doors in 1968. Today, more than four decades later, Florida Hospital Tampa continues to offer innovative medicine as we elevate health care in the Tampa Bay region.
At Florida Hospital Tampa, our diverse clinical specialties provide world-class health care to our patients. We offer the most trusted, expert care in key specialties including cardiovascular care, neurosciences, orthopedics, women's health, cancer and surgery. Our skilled surgeons not only utilize minimally invasive and robot-assisted procedures, but they are also leaders in improving these advanced techniques.
You will be responsible for:
- All tasks shall be performed in a competent, highest quality, and timely manner
- Conducting visitor registration processes.
- Ensures Service Standards in their personal appearance and the facility.
- Proactively interacts with all internal and external customers.
- Routinely circulates through the facility to ensure the customer's service experience.
- Conducts tours
- Conducts random interviews /surveys
- Crossed trained on all entrances, lobbies and waiting rooms
- Providing hospitality services.
- Coordinating requests for special arrangements
- Coordinating the escort or personally escorting guest to their destined areas
- Interacting with all guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Will actively participate in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
What you will need:
- A strong knowledge of the local area (preferred)
- Knowledge of the concierge duties, protocols and procedures (preferred)
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local regulatory standards (preferred)
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Associates Degree.
- Minimum two (2) year of related work experience as a guest service representative in a hotel or large institute.
- Minimum two (2) year of related work experience as a concierge or guest service representative in a hotel or large institution. Previous hospitality experience (preferred)
- Minimum two (2) year customer service experience in a related role required, preferably an acute care setting (preferred)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Services (preferred)
- Concierge training/certification or equivalent (preferred)