Aerobic Instructor PRN
Operated as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition to earning the Gallup Great Workplace Award six years in a row, we were also recognized as one of “150 Great Places to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
You will be responsible for:
- Is responsible for maintaining the aerobics/arthritis class schedule (which meets for one hour) to meet the members' needs.
- Responsible to select music and coordinate with routines prior to class time.
- Participates in education program "Instructor Maintenance."
- Keeps up current CPR and first aid skills.
- Follows AFAA's Basic Exercise Standards and Guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification from Nationally recognized organization required for advance instruction. Minimum of one-month experience in the Fitness Industry.
- CPR required.