LPN Hospice PRN Days
At Florida Hospital Flagler, we’re deeply rooted in the community and strive to extend the healing ministry of Christ in everything we do. Our recently constructed, state-of-the-art hospital in Palm Coast, Florida is equipped with the latest technology, specially trained experts, and advanced care centers.
Florida Hospital Flagler is owned and operated by Adventist Health System, a faith-based health care organization. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. At Florida Hospital Flagler, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers.
• The Joint Commission has recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
• Accredited Orthopedic Center of Excellence from The Joint Commission. The Joint Commission has also recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
• Recognized by the American Heart Association as a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite
• “A” rating on patient safety from The Leapfrog Group based on our exemplary services, processes and structures.
• Designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence according to the American College of Radiology (ACR).
• Commission on Cancer Accreditation recognizing commitment to provide exceptional care to patients
• Named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for fifth year in a row.
We offer career opportunities in a variety of setting from physician office practices, to acute care, home care and hospice. If Florida Hospital Flagler sounds like your next career destination, we encourage you to apply today at https://ahs.taleo.net/careersection/95flagler/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&src=cws-10380
You will be responsible for:
- The Hospice LPN assists in the administration of the patient's plan of care as developed by the patient, family, attending physician, and members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Care can be given in a number of settings including but not limited to the patient's residence, hospice inpatient units, a skilled nursing or assisted living facility.
- The Hospice LPN provides Continuous Care when needed during a period of crisis and as necessary to maintain a patient at home.
- The LPN is required to follow the POC under the RN and meet productivity expectations.
- The LPN is responsible for accurate documentation of every patient visit.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the health care field
- Critical nursing
- Graduate of an accredited school for practical nursing
- Valid Nursing license from the State of Florida
- Must maintain active Driver’s license and auto insurance